Anaheim Housing Authority
- New Emergency Housing Vouchers Available:
The Anaheim Housing Authority has begun administering new Emergency Housing Vouchers (EHVs). To learn about EHV eligibility requirements, how to be referred to the program, and to view the EHV Public Notices in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese, please click here
If you believe you may be eligible for an EHV, you must contact the Orange County Continuum of Care (OC CoC) by dialing “2-1-1” on a phone and mentioning the “Emergency Housing Voucher Program."
The Anaheim Housing Authority office cannot, and will not, accept any EHV applications directly.
- FY 22-23 PHA Annual Plan
The Anaheim Housing Authority is preparing a draft of the Annual Plan for Fiscal Year 2022-2023. The Plan is available for review between January 7, 2022 through February 21, 2022.
- COVID-19 Waivers: To learn about the COVID-19 waivers and alternative requirements that the Anaheim Housing Authority has adopted under Notices PIH 2020-05, 2020-13, 2020-33, and 2021-14 please click here
To slow the spread of COVID-19, the Anaheim Housing Authority is strongly encouraging email and telephone communication with our office.
Staff continue to answer phones and emails Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Staff can provide forms via mail, fax, or email
- Current program participants can complete their annual recertification by mail. Your Housing Specialist will contact you if necessary.
- Program participants, vendors, and applicants submit documents via:
- Drop-Box located on the first-floor lobby at: 201 S. Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805
- Mail: 201 S. Anaheim Blvd. Suite 201 Anaheim, CA 92805
- Fax: (714) 765-4643
- Email their Housing Specialist directly.
- Information about your application status cannot be provide by phone or in person. Check the status of your application here.
- Applications for assistance are only accepted electronically. Submit application here.
Anaheim Housing Authority
The Anaheim Housing Authority administers federally-funded programs and grants allocated by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in the City of Anaheim, CA. The Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program offers two housing options: tenant-based and project-based. The tenant-based program allows assisted households to use a rental assistance voucher in open rental market units. And the project-based program ties a voucher to a specific unit in which an assisted household can move into. More information regarding each program can be found below.
Housing Programs include: